I will never pass on any review opportunity for a fun and educational iPad app for children. So when i received an email from Gil Weiss asking me whether I'll be interested in reviewing this app, I immediately replied with a big 'YES!'. The app comes in English and Hebrew language which you can easily select which to use. Anyway, my review as below...
* Title: Kids 1st shape puzzle – learn animals, alphabets, numbers
* Price: $1.99
* Category: Games
* Released: Jan 25, 2012
* Version: 1.0
* Size: 53.2 MB
* Language: English
* Seller: Gil Weiss
* Rated: 4+
* Requirements: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Description from the product page:
"Kids love jigsaw and wood puzzles! Kids 1st shape puzzle will provide your kids hours of entertainment and fun learning Hebrew and English first words. Place the pieces correctly on the puzzle to hear the word and sound - animal’s sounds, transportation sounds, letters, numbers, and more.
Eye and ear catching puzzle enhances matching and listening skills. Let your toddler play with it, while enriching their language skills, developing their fine motor skills, and learning names and sounds of numerous objects. Features:
* Hebrew and English
* 16 colorful shape puzzles each puzzle
* contains between 8-26 pieces
* Learn the name of the object and hear its sound – Lion roars, Piano plays, Fire truck siren…
=> Colors, Shapes, Safari Animals, Sea Animals, Alphabet (Hebrew/English), Numbers, Transportation, Musical Instruments, Emotions, Fruits & Vegetables, Toys, House and Clothing, and more...!!
Kids 1st shape puzzle – learn animals, alphabets, numbers is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 1-3, 4-7 "
* There are so many features and themes available in this app!
* The games that attracted Ben's attention are of course the transportation, shapes, fruits and animals.
* I think the alphabet puzzle theme is very good!
* I also like that the corresponding sound appeared as you solved and matched the puzzle shapes.
Ben playing the game on my iPad...
Room for Improvement?
* I would prefer if the speed is faster after solving each puzzle shape.
You can purchase the " Kids 1st shape puzzle" app from the iTunes App Store.
I am so excited to be able to hold this giveaway for my lucky blog followers and readers! THREE of you lucky people are going to win a copy of this awesome and fun app to play on your iPad! You will absolutely love it! Now, let's read below for the giveaway terms and conditions OK?
To enter the giveaway, kindly read and follow the instructions as stated in the Rafflecopter form below.
- You can enter either via login through your Facebook account or just key in your name and your valid email address.
- Please also leave your valid email address in the post comment so that I can contact you if you win this giveaway.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received no monetary compensation for this review, I was provided with the promo code by the sponsor to redeem the application for free from iTunes Store in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are my own. Please do your own research when purchasing products, as your opinions may differ from mine. And if you'd like to read my previous iPad Apps reviews, you can do so by reading this post of mine called "My iPad App Reviews"